- Develop and implement a broad educational and counseling plan using the modern methods of consultation.
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns in terms of their career pathways.
- Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment
- Cooperate with parents and assist them with all their visa application requirements.
- Follow Up and update student records
- Prepare and present reviews on progress
- Should experienced as a guidance counselor or teacher
- Implementation of Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Excellent English and Sinhalese communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the student database and follow up.Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs.lk