The Head - Rider Acquisition And Management (Head - RAAM) will be responsible for planning and driving acquisition, retention and management of our rider delivery partners. Vehicles include but are not limited to motorbikes. The Head RAAM will be responsible for the fleet strategy, recruitment, training and day to day operations of hundreds of delivery vehicles.
This role will require the candidate to research and draw upon relevant insights from foreign markets. This role will also require working with a range of people and understanding and managing local work culture.
This vital role is the person ultimately responsible for the vehicle and rider supply that is the core of PickMe food.
• At least 2 years experience in logistics or delivery.
• Experience managing a fleet of more than 10 delivery riders.
• Comfortable in Sinhala, English and ideally Tamil.
• Great communication and negotiation skills.
• Proactive, responsible and possessing excellent follow through.
• Degree or higher qualification.
• Experience with an established, large-scale delivery operation.
• Experience with food tech.
• International exposure to big food tech firms (ie, Swiggy, Zomato, Go-Jek, etc).
• Plan strategy for fleet composition.
• Recruit riders.
• Equip riders.
• Train riders.
• Managing daily cash float.
• Liaising with agents.
• Handling day to day operations and deliveries.
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs.lk